- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hørsholm
- Job-ID: R4216
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will manage and finalize the whole sales process with customers and are responsible for strengthening existing customer relationships and acquire new customers within assigned region (Jylland/ Fyn).
- You will conclude sales negotiations successfully.
- You maintain and strengthen relationships with our professional dealership partners including onsite tutorials.
- You acquire and process market and customer data within the CRM system and analyze market structures and competition and identify market potential.
- You develop and maintain the sales network for the assigned region including consumers, influencing leaders and professional dealers.
- You have a successfully completed bachelor education or university degree, ideally in a Science field and a proven track record of at least 2-5 years of sales experience, ideally within the Life Sciences sector.
- Ideally, you have additional completed trainings in customer relationship management, negotiation and have excellent command of English and good skills using MS Office products and CRM systems.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- You will be part of a family like, passionate Sales Team.
- You will have the opportunity to work from home.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: