- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Bangkok
- Job-ID: R5415
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Single contributor handling transactions for full set of accounts together with the FSSC and managing outsourced P2P Process
- Review underlying substance of all transactions and provide recommendation on accounting double entries based on IFRS, local GAAP and local tax legislations
- Keep abreast of changes to local statutory requirement (tax, audit, company secretarial and banking) and advise management and FSSCKL on a timely basis.
- Fully accountable for local Finance and assist FSSCKL on daily transactional activities
- Ensure month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities are timely completed.
- Ensure accurate posting in GL in compliance with the statutory requirement.
- Liaise with tax agent and FSSCKL on tax management and complete the taxation requirements
- Support transfer pricing documentation for Group reporting or local statutory reporting
- Support to FSSCKL on cash flow management and reconciliation on Intercompany transactions
- Managing company secretarial matters and liaise with FSSKL for relevant authorizations
- Review and reconcile monthly on local entity balance sheet on open items and rectify any anomalies
- Ensure monthly accrual schedule is reviewed and update FSSCKL Team
- To support external auditors for drafting the Financial statement in both English and Thai language
- Review Financial Statement and get approval from FSSCKL prior to sign off the audit report.
- To liaise with Regional Treasury – FSSCKL on dividend proposal by Group treasury.
- To support FSSKL to translate the changes on local regulatory and TFRS
- Coordinate local audit related activities within the company in accordance with audit requirement.
- Ensure accurate posting for Incoming payments, Manage BPO on Vendor and T&E Claims
- Collate vendor invoices from different department with approval
- Indicate the accurate cost center and GL Code for posting and payment processing by FSSKL
- Accountable for fund transfer from local bank into Corporate bank.
- Ensure to reconcile GL and process Staff claims, review and identify on payments for VAT /WHT related and submit withholding tax report PND 1,3,53 within the required deadline.
- Ensure Fixed Asset management and CAPEX are reported and support FSSCKL on forecast
- To understand the local employee benefits / other local pension schemes for accrual purpose
- Ensure centralized decision by FSSKL related to local finance.
- Identify improvement plans and ensure process efficiencies on topics highlighted by auditors
- Any other task that may be assigned by line manager / Regional CFO
- Degree in Accounting is a must
- Professional accounting qualification is preferred
- MBA / Master Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of working experience within the finance department and minimum 3 years In accountant role / audit experience.
- Good knowledge local statutory audit requirement and IFRS
- Fluent English is a must
- Good communication skills
- Is willing to be hands on
- Able to identify issues and find solutions share with supervisor
- Positive attitude, responsible, well organized and meticulous
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Proficient in Excel
- Technical competency in accounting and taxation matters, proficient in accounting standards and local tax regulatory requirement
- ERP system: SAP / Oracle / HFM is a plus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,