Senior Financial Analyst
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R5416
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for all areas related to financial reporting, establish and maintain internal controls, procedures, and guideline that comply IFRS and Group Accounting standard.
- Accountable for local statutory and regulatory compliance, e.g., statutory & internal audits, tax fillings, local statutory reports.
- Support the full spectrum of Accounts Receivables process.
- To support period end closing, work closely with SSC team to meet the tight dateline for monthly, quarterly and year end.
- Point of contact as Finance Business Partner with other functional teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of Account Receivable, e.g., posting of incoming receipts, sending statement of accounts, AR aging review, revenue recognition and attending to queries on customer payments.
- Review account reconciliations with SSC team, timely investigate BS aged items and initiate corrective adjustment.
- Review deferred revenue from calibration vouchers & preventive maintenance service for service function and reconcile monthly before sending report to R2R team for journal entry
- To liaise and coordinate with SSC Team and external consultant in regard to bookkeeping/ accounting/tax treatment enquiries for countries within SEA region.
- Responsible for vendor master data ownership, including but not limited to master data creation, change and deletion.
- Coordinate and compile periodic fixed asset confirmation to ensure fixed assets ledger reconciled with physical assets.
- Provide guidance and ensure year end stock count is in accordance with finance stock count policy.
- Monitor and review regular tax return include GST, VAT to ensure compliance, coordinate and provide relevant supporting documents to tax agents if require.
- Deliver statutory and regulatory reporting on time including statutory audit, corporate tax and indirect tax fillings.
- Support legal entity fiduciary responsibilities including board of director, company secretarial matters and other related registrations.
- Ensure clear, timely and transparent communication flows to team and stakeholders to ensure strong effective collaboration and teamwork.
- Ensure finance processes, SOPs, internal control are proper as well as aligned/compliant with IFRS and Global Policy.
- Leverage strong relationships with other finance and non-finance teams, external consultant, auditor, tax agent to maintain and update the shared processes, tools and reporting activities.
- Continuously automate, streamline and improve reporting, accounting and finance operation processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Support local, regional and global projects as required.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accountancy.
- Professional qualification such as member of ACCA, CPA, CIMA will be an added advantage. Partial qualification is considered.
- Minimum 5 years of finance & accounting working experience, preferably from Audit, Shared Service Center or Multi-National Company.
- Experience working in SAP and major ERP system would be an added advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS with basic knowledge of taxation (CIT, VAT/GST & WHT etc).
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proactive in communication and able to manage expectations and handle non finance stakeholders.
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and business acumen. Demonstrate courage to challenge business assumptions.
- High learning agility to work in a fast-paced and matrix environment.
- Meticulous with attention to details, independent and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Right attitude, positive mindset and passionate in driving and succeeding in your career.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: