- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 31-12-20
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R830
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Prepare journal entries
- Able to provide accurate full set of accounts
- Manage and handle monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing transactions in general accounting, account payables, account receivables, taxes, etc.
- Prepare and review financial reports in a timely and accurately manner
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and perform month-end closing
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Review SAP financial statements/hyperion reports to ensure reasonableness of data entered
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and ensure accruals, prepayments and deferred income according to accounting standard and government regulations
- Perform monthly vendor master data validation and maintenance in SAP.
- Support system project initiatives, such as documentation of processes and review of existing processes for enhancements, and developing test scenarios.
- Ensure finance team prepares Year end audit schedules and review prior to submission to auditor.
- Review audit report and present the completeness and accuracy of reporting
- To support in taxation related – Tax filing, VAT & WHT for the region
- Assist with year-end audit and tax submission including liaising with external auditor and tax agent.
- Ensure effective communication and team work with the team
- To ensure all the documents are properly filed or archived
- To discuss with Line manager if there is any disputable transactions
- To obtain approval from line manager prior to process any urgent payment
- Responsible for queries from Internal and External Vendor
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by superior
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Mid or Top Tier Audit firm
- Basic degree in Accounting
- Qualified Accountant
- MBA / Master Degree is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Technical competency in accounting and taxation matters, proficient in accounting standards
- ERP system:SAP / Oracle / HFM is a plus
- Fluent English
- Good communication skill
- Is willing to be hands on
- Able to identify issues and find solutions share with supervisor
- Positive attitude, responsible, well organized and meticulous
- Willing to learn and adapt
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Sau Keng, Renee Loh, +60 (12) 2763830