Application Specialist (m/f/d) Workflow Solutions
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R2474
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will be the internal representative of our customers within the product development (from the idea to the development of user requirements, internal testing and testing at the customer site as well as collecting feedback after a product launch - on a national and international level).
- The identification, evaluation and assessment of applicative trends is one of your responsibilities.
- You will closely collaborate with interdisciplinary development teams to develop and validate new concepts.
- You will support business, marketing and customers with application, product and competitor knowledge.
- You design, execute and evaluate international customer tests and surveys.
- You have a degree in life sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology).
- You have a broad knowledge of modern methods and techniques used in life sciences with experience in the area of cell- and / or molecular biology.
- Ideally you have at least two years of experience within the life science industry (e.g. in application, sales or marketing).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: