Automation Sales Specialist (m/f/d) Benelux
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R1719
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for achieving the sales goals of the laboratory automation products in tight cooperation with the local account managers and the European automation sales team.
- You implement sales and marketing strategies, participate at local trade shows and automation-related conferences.
- You perform the complete C2C process including after-sales, coordinate and perform instrument demonstrations one-site and at our HQ.
- You manage the sales opportunities provided by Sales and Marketing, identify and initiate new opportunities by market research and maintain customer relationships.
- You report customer and market data into the CRM according to harmonized guidelines.
- You possess a degree in a Science discipline, e.g. Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering and good level of laboratory workflow expertise.
- You have gained sales experience and application understanding, excellent English skills and are confident handling MS Office and CRM systems.
- You are passionate about your sales job, willing to travel and are a good communicator and presenter.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and a wide range of training and development options.
- You will work in a European, closely-knit team with members that support each other and engage with international interfaces and contacts.
- You will have the opportunity to work from home.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: