Automation Sales Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-07-22
- Location: Tokyo
- Job-ID: R3929
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsibility of the annual sales budgets and pipeline management for the product portfolio. This includes Lead Identification and Opportunity Progression
- Responsible for sales and renewal of application support products
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all relevant customer and application related information in the company CRM database.
- Work closely with Eppendorf general sales specialists in assigned region to assist them with uncovering new opportunities for Automation and ECET
- Maintain a solid understanding of the entire range of Eppendorf product and service solutions and present them to the customer base, handling leads directly, and passing leads unable to be addressed directly to the relevant Eppendorf sales specialist.
- Maintain company information, sales tools, literature and equipment in good condition and in a secure manner; keep up to date customer and prospect files.
- Day-to-day applications and technical support of all relevant products within the product portfolio to both end users and staff in assigned region, requiring regular travel.
- Carry out and fulfil application support according to the support products sold in the market.
- Assist in instrument installations and provide training for end users, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Plan and implement user group meetings, education seminars/ workshops, etc. in the region
- Provide product and applications training to staff, as required.
- Attend relevant trade exhibitions and scientific meetings to maintain market knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of NGS is highly desirable
- One to two years related experience in a laboratory and 1-3 years in an applications/sales support role is desirable.
- Ability to solve practical problems, work to priorities, meet deadlines and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- A Science Degree with a bias towards molecular biology is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Word, Excel, Power Point skills
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary .
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options .
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: