Automation Sales Specilaist (m/w/d) Region Süd Deutschland
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Cologne-Wesseling
- Job-ID: R4717
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Achieving the sales goals of the products assigned in tight cooperation with the local account managers and the European automation sales team
- Implementing of sales and marketing strategies
- Full management of Opportunities qualified from sales leads provided by Sales and Marketing
- Performing and/or coordinating of the complete C2C process including after sales
- Coordinating and/or performing of Instrument demonstration at customer sites and/or HQ
- Identification and Initialisation of new sales opportunities by systematic market research
- Maintain customer relationship
- Participate at local trade shows and Automation linked conferences
- Reporting of relevant customer and market data into the CRM according the harmonized guide lines
- Degree in a science discipline, e.g. Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering and good level of laboratory workflow expertise
- Sales experience and application understanding
- Excellent English
- Confident handling of MS-Office and CRM systems
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication and excellent presentation skills
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- You will work in a European team with international interfaces and contacts.
- Your will have the opportunity to work from home.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: