Bioprocess Sales Specialist ANZ
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Sydney
- Job-ID: R3765
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for selling the Bioprocess product portfolio of Eppendorf
- Identify new sales opportunities by systematic market research and analysis.
- Initiate new sales opportunities by personal contact via phone, email and/or personal visits at site of prospective clients.
- Maintain and continue development of relationships with existing pharma, biotech and academic clients
- Develop sales regions and product markets according to strategic goals
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective clients and arrange client visits with appropriate personnel (Bio Process APA Regional Centre, Business Units and local organizations)
- Present products to client at client's site.
- Identify client's future needs and make new product recommendation.
- Create quotations according to customer requirements
- Responsible for initial contact with prospective clients through the eventual successful conclusion of the sales process
- Inform customers on potential applications of all other Eppendorf products, relay any interest to appropriate regional sales personnel
- Participate at local trade shows and transnational bioprocess conferences
- Strengthen reputation and recognition of the brand image of Eppendorf among customers
- Support of marketing and bioprocess promotion activities
- Respond to service requests and forward to Bio Process APA Regional Centre service and support team if necessary
- Close collaboration with regional Field Service Engineer, Application Specialist, Sales and Technical Support personnel for success.
- Acquire and maintain up to date product knowledge and competitive information on products/prices to fulfill customer needs.
- Bachelor’s, Master degree in Bio/Chemical engineering, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related life sciences discipline
- Excellent understanding of the Bio Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry
- Highly experienced in sales of products to bioprocess, biopharmaceutical, biotech companies especially those requiring technical explanation. Sales experience into academia would be a plus.
- Good understanding and possess knowledge of bioprocessing, bioreactors, R&D and manufacturing environments and market competitors of Eppendorf
- Flexibility and high willingness to travel inside and outside of specified geographical sales region.
- Self-motivated and Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset.
- Expert fluency English (both written and spoken), preferably other languages as well
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to understand and work in culturally diverse environments and markets
- Good understanding of B2B business
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and customer facing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software as well as CRM (MS 365 dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
- Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: