Bioprocess Sales Specialist - Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job-ID: R2625
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Identify new sales opportunities by systematic market research and analysis.
- Initiate new sales opportunities by personal contact via phone, email and/or personal visits at site of prospective clients.
- Maintain and continue development of relationships with existing pharma, biotech and academic clients
- Develop sales regions and product markets according to strategic goals
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective clients and arrange client visits with appropriate personnel (BP APA regional Centre ,PLCM , BM ,FAS, PFM and RSC representatives)
- Present products to client at client's site.
- Identify client's future needs and make new product recommendation to PFM
- Create quotations according to customer requirements
- Responsible for initial contact with prospective clients through the eventual successful conclusion of the sales process
- Inform customers on potential applications of all other Eppendorf products,
- rely any interest to appropriate RSC sales personnel
- Participate at local trade shows and transnational bioprocess conferences
- Strengthen reputation and recognition of the brand image of Eppendorf among customers
- Support of marketing and bioprocess promotion activities
- Respond to service requests and forward to BP APA Regional centre service and support team if necessary
- Decision on commercial conditions and discounts
- Provision of samples and evaluation systems
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Bioengineering and Biotechnology
- Experience in sales of products requiring technical explanation
- Master or PHD in Biotechnology/Bioprocess/Life-Science
- Expert fluency English (both written and spoken), preferably other languages as well
- Knowledge of market competitors of Eppendorf Bioprocess
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software as well as CRM (U7, etc.)
- Flexibility and high willingness to travel inside and outside of sales region.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to understand and work in culturally different markets
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of b2b business
- Excellent presentation skills
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: