Bioprocess Sales Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 16-11-20
- Location: Sydney
- Job-ID: R797
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for selling the Bioprocess product portfolio of Eppendorf
- Identify new sales opportunities by systematic market research and analysis.
- Initiate new sales opportunities by personal contact via phone, email and/or personal visits at site of prospective clients.
- Maintain and continue development of relationships with existing pharma, biotech and academic clients
- Develop sales regions and product markets according to strategic goals
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective clients and arrange client visits with appropriate personnel (BP APA regional Centre, PLCM, BM ,FAS, PFM and RSC representatives)
- Present products to client at client's site.
- Identify client's future needs and make new product recommendation to PFM
- Create quotations according to customer requirements
- Responsible for initial contact with prospective clients through the eventual successful conclusion of the sales process
- Inform customers on potential applications of all other Eppendorf products, relay any interest to appropriate RSC sales personnel
- Participate at local trade shows and transnational bioprocess conferences
- Strengthen reputation and recognition of the brand image of Eppendorf among customers
- Support of marketing and bioprocess promotion activities
- Respond to service requests and forward to BP APA Regional centre service and support team if necessary
- Close collaboration with regional FSE, IFAS, Sales and Technical Support personnel for success.
- Acquire and maintain up to date product knowledge and competitive information on products/prices to fulfil customer needs.
- Bachelor’s, Master degree in Bio/Chemical engineering, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related life sciences discipline
- Excellent understanding of the BioPharm/Biotech Industry
- Highly experienced in sales of products to bioprocess, biopharmaceutical, biotech companies especially those requiring technical explanation. Sales experience into academia would be a plus.
- Good understanding and possess knowledge of bioprocessing, bioreactors, R&D and manufacturing environments and market competitors of Eppendorf
- Flexibility and high willingness to travel inside and outside of specified geographical sales region.
- Self-motivated and Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830