Bioprocess Service Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 13-11-20
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R791
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Generate and achieve annual bioprocess services revenue target in the assigned APA region
- Develop strategies to promote bioprocess service products and offerings to augment product sales and value-add to customers
- Manage a team of bioprocess service engineers in the field, ensuring proper and timely performance of service work in line with customer’s expectation
- Provide training and re-training to new, existing bioprocess service team, local engineers at other Eppendorf branches, dealers/ distributor engineers to ensure highest service capability on a pre-agreed intervals in the year
- Provide expert advice and trouble shoot with applications and technical service support for bioreactor equipment, instrumentation and automation related to bioprocess technology products in assigned region
- Liaise with US and EU HQs ensuring proper reporting and tracking of issues happening in the APA region
- Prepare service forecasts on a weekly basis, reporting this to the head of sales and service bioprocess APA
- Manage and communicate with regional service managers/heads/dealers about Bioprocess service activities and revenues in the sales area/country in the APA region.
- Configure service quotations and contracts for customers, working together with sales team
- Create tailored service contracts for requesting customers, fitting their need at the same time ensuring service profitability
- Assist with pre-sales activities and support to answer technical questions about Bioprocess systems, involved in the discussion with the customer’s engineering team to prepare and inspect site prior to installation
- Be the service representative for the APA region and main contact person for BP HQs, as well as main contact person for key account customers in APA.
- Occasionally, perform installations, trainings, PMs and repairs in the region – assisting the bioprocess service team members especially for high value projects
- Bachelors in Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation etc. Background education, training and working experience focusing on bioprocessing, both downsteam and upstream would be an added advantage.Worked and trained on Bioprocessing instruments hands-on
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general engineering periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations. Ability to write business & technical correspondence and reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, dealers, and Company personnel.
- Ability to work across organizations in the regions as well as communicate effectively with team members with different time zones.
- Ability to present technical product information for customers and support pre-sales discussion/negotiations.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus