Business Analyst (m/f/d) Digital Solutions
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3301
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You take the responsibility as product owner for systems, that support our digital solution platform e.g. Zuora / Keylight as well as their interfaces to other systems.
- You act as subscription process owner on behalf of the digital solutions team.
- You represent the digital solutions team as subject matter expert in corresponding bodies.
- You evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and develop and implement solutions.
- You closely collaborate with the digital solutions team to align requirements to ensure that platform wide requirements are covered.
- You have an university degree in business, computer science, information technology or comparable.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in business analysis, as product owner or in comparable roles.
- Ideally you have experience in working with software development tools (e.g. Atlassian Stack, JIRA, Confluence)
- You have a very good verbal and written English communication skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: