Business Development Manager (m/w/d) clinical/healthcare
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1355
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You support the Business Portfolio organization in global and regional strategic development projects, both for individual division topics and cross-division topics
- You analyze selected strategic business opportunities in alignment with the division head(s), e.g. penetration of specific market segments, multi-brand strategy, new business models, M&A, divestiture, etc. and you develop strategic recommendations how to exploit these opportunities including required products, go to market activities, organizational requirements, financials etc.
- You analyze market environment and needs (market data, key customers, applications, requirements, sales channels, competitive landscape, etc.) and liaise with key customers and stakeholders in the respective field
- You are responsible for the implementation and execution of agreed strategies and plans together with Product Innovation Managers, Product Managers and commercial units as well as tracking and securing their commercial success
- You transfer acquired insights and knowledge into the division(s) and you contribute in establishing a central knowledge base for market and competition data
- You are involved in several strategic initiatives like regional go-to-market or growth initiatives as well as in M&A search and evaluation and PMI processes
- You have successfully completed at least a bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Administration, further degrees (master, MBA) preferred
- You have gained several years of experience in market and business analysis, strategy development as well as in the implementation of strategies
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of workflows and applications in life science research and clinical diagnostics labs, M&A experience is a plus
- You have an analytical and result-driven personality with an out-of-the-box thinking mindset
- You combine good networking skills with an independent and structured way of working
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: