Channel Business Manager Southwest
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Montesson / Hamburg
- Job-ID: R4199
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- The role is part of the SW Commercial Management team and is accountable for SW Local Channel Partners & Distributors (LCPDs) and our pan-European DDutscher Partner Group (DD). Specific focus on optimizing a centralized Purchase-to-bill process for DD, with implementation of consistant Supply-Chain, Sales, SSOP & Marketing communication processes.
- In addition this role coordinates activities with related functions to LCPDs Management, located in Europe. Finally this role collaborates closely with our Global Channel Partner Teams, our european Demand & Supply-Chain Teams and our European Marketing Team.
- Support in the definition of LCPDs Management Strategy and its implementation in SW and in Europe.
- Manage, develop and expand (profitable growth) LCPDs accounts business of Eppendorf Group in Europe
- Managing listed LCPDs accounts business (in SW and DD in EU)
- Achieving strategic goals for assigned area
- Achieving profitability and growth goals for assigned area
- Achieving timeline and budget goals for assigned area
- Achieving organizational and HR goals of all collaborating units
- You provide significant experience (at least 5 years) in a leading business, marketing or sales role and in an inetrnational environment
- You provide significant experience (at least 5 years) of collaboration experience with LCPDs
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- You possess Bachelor Academic degree in Business Administration, Supply-Chain Management or Science discipline. Master degree preferrable
- Experience with business-relevant financial, legal, HR and administrative tasks; understanding of financial key data
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French languages. Further European languages are a plus.
- Experience in complex Project Management
- Experience in working in a matrix environment
- Experience in QM Systems
- Proven leadership qualities and business acumen
- Strong knowledge of market analysis/strategy development implementation tools and methods
- Experience managing interdisciplinary teams in multi-national locations
- Adept at handling resistance (escalation regime)
- Excellent presentation skills and customer centric mind-set
- Expertise in project management, E-Business solutions and implementation of impactful KPIs
- Proficiency in the following computer applications: Windows Office, MS Power BI and CRM
- Knowledge of Lean/SixSigma/Kaizen methods for processes continuous improvement
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We value and reward your performance, pay an attractive salary (with benefits) and offer a wide range of training and development opportunities.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: