- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R2190
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- This is a temporary, contract-based position expected to last through 2021.
- Manages temporary employee program; tracks temp activity and maintains contact with temporary help agencies to fill temporary needs, including payment processing. Manages temp to perm conversions.
- Work in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition Lead, HRBPs, and Hiring Managers to ensure a constant flow of qualified candidates for open positions
- Identify and engage potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed)
- Schedules interviews according to recruiting plan.
- Manage hiring processes in the ATS such as job and offer approvals
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean searches)
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Manage and maintain ATS
- Post ads in job boards, news outlets and other internet venues .
- Associate’s degree and 3-5 years' experience in a Human Resources department with a focus on recruiting support; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full cycle recruitment in high volume manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: