Customer Service Rep
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R5883
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Communicates with customers by phone and email.
- Enters orders into the ERP system.
- Fills out forms, required to maintain a number of databases (SAP, LN, and U7).
- Assists customer with complaints concerning product supplied and follows up with other departments as needed to provide the customer with a positive experience.
- Supports Sales & Service in quotations, product availability, and order management.
- Support finance with communication to customers on their account status.
- Follow all department policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of some science and working in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Customer Service Telephony skills are required.
- Follows ISO 9001 policies and procedures in the performance to the responsibilities outlined in the job description.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate but technical or business school or college experience desirable. Experience with an ERP platform, such as SAP and Oracle, and Order Management knowledge helpful. Experience with Excel is required.
- **Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment. **
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: