Data and CRM Specialist (Part-Time)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Part time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Bangkok
- Job-ID: R2485
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Active clean all existing CRM data
- Maintain Master Data in both our CRM and ERP systems and ensure that sensitive data is organized and managed in such a way as to enable the organisation to meet business objectives whilst complying to legal and governmental regulations
- Create procedures for the local business for maintaining and managing Data in both our ERP and CRM systems
- Actively maintain data and perform on-going data clean-up in the CRM and ERP system
- Act as a gatekeeper for all CRM data
- Work with all internal stakeholders to support all requirements in relation to data management
- This is a part-time position - 4-5 working hours per day Monday-Friday
- Diploma/Degree graduates in Business Management or equivalent
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Knowledge in CRM/ERP platform would be added advantage
- Provide administrative support using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. as required in relation to data maintenance and management requirements
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: