Digital Solutions Consultant & Implementation Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R1319
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Support the internal sales and service organization with pre/post sales activity for Eppendorf’s VisioNize Lab Suite Software
- Develop the technical requirements to qualify leads; and assists the sales team with quoting correct configurations based on the client’s laboratory setup and workflow requirements.
- Lead consultations and demonstrate technical expertise of the product portfolio.
- Assists with educational seminars, workshops and tradeshows.
- Work with client-side IT personnel to ensure correct network protocols prior to software and hardware implementation.
- Communicate with internal field service engineers to facilitate complex installations at customer labs.
- Responsible for post-sales user experience including post-sale software product training, troubleshooting and ensures customer success throughout the customer life time.
- Help develop processes and provide input on marketing and sales activities to help drive customer adoption.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; preferably in Life Sciences or engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years in life science industry or professional experience in the field of sales, preferably inside sales, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Work with new Eppendorf technology and have a direct impact on the business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: