- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 31-12-22
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Job-ID: R5507
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- The Director, Sales has line responsibility for all direct salespersons in the assigned sales region; supervises assigned salespersons, evaluates performance, provides training-related sales techniques and time/territory management whenever needed.
- Establishes individual goals and acceptable levels of performance.
- Establishes sales territories and quotas.
- Supervises all sales activities, including the proper use of the lead tracking system.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; and five years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must maintain a good driving record. Good credit standing and credit card to pay business travel expenses.
- **Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment. **
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative company culture
- Direct impact on the business
- Encourage and support continuous development and training
- Ability to work across departments, domestically and globally
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: