- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 11-07-22
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R4923
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Understand and analyse customer needs to determine the costs, capacity, technical requirements for creating electronic systems using agile project methodology for ULT freezers.
- Design, release and maintain electronic systems, firmware and components for ULT freezers. Ensure designs meet with customer expectations, applicable regulations and safety standards. Make fact based decisions on the suitability of electronic engineering design solutions.
- Create robust testing procedures and maintenance regime for electronic equipment and components. Write consistent electronic product specifications, instructions for use and technical reports.
- Thoroughly investigate and precisely determine failure mode on electronic systems. Drive changes on design, testing, manufacturing and service instructions when required. Implement and monitor changes focusing on continuous improvement of engineering quality, efficiency and cost.
- Support operations on electronics manufacturing improvement by monitoring and evaluating current processes, punctually identifying opportunities for improvement always oriented by cost and production volume increase.
- BSc degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Previous experience in electronics product development.
- Proof of records on PCB, Power Control Systems and Microprocessor design, testing and/ or troubleshooting.
- Domain on electrical & electronics compliance, as well as safety requirements testing and analyses (UL and EMC).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products
- Opportunity for career progression within a fast-paced growing business
- Drive innovation and collaboration into Eppendorf Research & Development organization
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: