Employer Branding Specialist (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5931
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Development and implementation of an employer branding strategy
- Continuous development of the global employer brand image and implementation of necessary measures
- Visible and tangible implementation of the employer brand strategy within the Eppendorf Group in line with the corporate and divisional strategies
- Development, implementation, and analysis of the effectiveness of new recruiting and talent retention formats, including resulting action plans to improve results
- Internal and external communication in accordance with the employer brand
- Definition and analysis of the effectiveness of KPIs, including resulting action plans to improve results
- Observation and evaluation of market trends, innovations, and benchmarking of employer branding activities
- Implementation support of human resource and organizational development instruments aligned with the corporate and divisional strategy
- Completed university studies or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in human resources in an international environment
- Experience in the area of employer branding and project management
- German and English fluently spoken and written
- Confident knowledge of MS Office
- Direct experience in recruitment and personnel marketing
- Conceptual skills
- Creative, strong communicator and enjoy dealing with people
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- You will be part of a family-like, charismatic and international team.
- We offer employment in a globally successful and stable company with an innovative and appreciative corporate culture.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: