Engineering Change Coordinator
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 29-07-22
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R5143
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Co-ordinate change requests by evaluating all Change Requests, validating information, and align status of it within the organization. Drive the Change Request process according to corporate standard.
- Gather appropriate information based on the type of change being investigated. Provide status updates to requesters, execution and management teams. Review change plans and schedules, planning activities include acceptance and priority discussion scheduling of the change request, assessing risk and impact, creating plans, defining and sequencing the tasks needed to accomplish the change request, and assuring resources for each task. Lead change control meetings to track and document progress of Change Requests.
- Conducting post-implementation reviews to validate the results of the change request. Determining requester satisfaction with change request. Maintain tracking documentation/systems, and monitor progress against KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Change Request process, work to recommend and drive improvements, following corporate standard.
- 3+ years’ experience in process management.
- Proof of records on Continues Improvement.
- Experience working in electronic records management (MS Office package, Jira/ Confluence).
- Project Management and Six Sigma Certifications are a plus.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products.
- Opportunity to career progress within a fast pace growing business.
- Drive innovation and collaboration into Eppendorf Research & Development organization.
- 5% Employer Pension contribution
- Unlimited training opportunities
- On-site parking
- Flexible working
- Free Employee Welfare services and Social events
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: