Eppendorf Territory Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Daejeon
- Job-ID: R4205
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Promote the sale of Eppendorf’s products within the assigned territory in order to meet budgeted sales goals, covering the territory in its entirety.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers to create demand for Eppendorf's products and/or solicit orders. This activity includes both personal visits and contact by phone.
- Follow up and process sales leads, based on information received from company trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone inquiries and other sources. Develop lists of prospective customers on a local level.
- Demonstrate product samples to end user customers and distributors.
- Motivate and assist distributor sales personnel to increase sales of Eppendorf products. Train distributor personnel on proper function and usage of Eppendorf products. This will include demo techniques, use of literature, pricing, etc.
- Attend trade exhibits and distributor shows for the purpose of promoting products.
- Maintain and update company data as requested in the CRM system.
- Maintain for the company customer files and distributor personnel lists on a current basis.
- Provide supervisor required documentation on a timely basis: including time sheets, expense reports, itinerary, market/product questionnaires, etc.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of company vehicle and company equipment
- Degree in Science/Life Science preferred, any related fields can be considered.
- More than 2 years of Sales experience in the bio-tech and pharma sector and/or for major governmental institutes (e.g.: RDA, KDCA, MFDS) etc. is preferred.
- Good analytical skills, customer management skills, presentation skills and good written and verbal English
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Valid Passport required to allow for international travel for training/meetings.
- This role may require some physical strength in lifting and/or move items.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: