Eppendorf Territory Manager-East Japan
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-10-20
- Location: Tokyo
- Job-ID: R440
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible to reach sales targets and goals set for assigned sales region, East Japan（担当エリア内での売上目標達成に対する責任を持つ。）
- Plans and organizes strategy and business development initiatives to support the Eppendorf product line in assigned territory (決められた営業方針に沿って行動計画を立て販売活動を行う。）
- Develops and maintains relationships with distribution partners/clients and develops business utilizing all sales channels (担当エリア内のユーザーの要望に応え、ユーザーの販売意欲の向上に努める）
- Constantly keep in mind for improve the own sales skills and knowledge. Take necessary training offered by company for it. （恒常的に自身のスキルと知識を向上させる努力をする。また必要なトレーニングを受講する）
- Use the CRM for necessary sales process and documentation.（CRMをタイムリーに使用し、必要な営業情報入力や書類作成などを行う）
- Ensure thorough lead management, compile and analyze sales leads and report to sales manager（引合い管理の徹底とその分析を上長に報告する。）
- Provides timely feedback to sales manager（上長への報告を常にタイムリーに行う。）
- Responsible to maintain the condition of demo equipment after the demonstration（デモ機の運用に責任を持ち、使用後のデモ機を正常な状態にしてデモ在庫に戻す）
- Responsible to increase product awareness by demonstration in field. (担当エリア内での製品認知度を上げるためにデモンストレーションを行うことに責任を持つ)
- University degree in Biological Science, Business or similar adequate qualification or experience preferable.
- 1 to 3 year’s industry related sales experience
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements
- Willingness to travel and to be transferred to another sales territory.
- Knowledge of purchasing process, dealer network and competitive landscape
- Good presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Self-management and time management.
- Goal orientation and ambition
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830