Eppendorf Territory Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Job-ID: R1197
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers to create demand for Eppendorf North America's products and/or solicit orders. This activity includes both personal visits and contact by phone.
- Follows up and processes sales leads, based on information received from company trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone inquiries and other sources. Develops list of prospective customers on a local level.
- Demonstrates product samples to end user customers and distributors.
- Trains distributor personnel on proper function and usage of Eppendorf North America products. This will include demo techniques, use of literature, pricing, etc.
- Attends trade exhibits and distributor shows for the purpose of promoting products.
- Maintains and updates company data as requested on CRM.
- Maintains for the company customer files and distributor personnel lists on a current basis.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of company leased vehicles and company equipment.
- Motivates and assists distributor sales personnel to increase sales of Eppendorf North America products.
- Provides their supervisor required documentation on a timely basis: including forecasts, time sheets, expense reports, itinerary, market/product questionnaires, etc.
- Works cooperatively with their assigned Instrument Sales Specialist, to ensure the attainment of the Automation product line.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; and three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Related industry experience
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Company Vehicle
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: