Eppendorf Territory Manager - West Africa
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: West Africa
- Job-ID: R4287
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Strategic focus: Promote the sale of Eppendorf products within assigned territory in order to achieve budgeted sales goals, execute company initiatives and cover the territory in its entirety
- Plans and organizes strategy and business development initiatives to support the Eppendorf product line in assigned territory
- Develops a business plan for the portfolio of product, which includes setting of strategies and tactics (advertising, programs, promotions, trade shows, eCommerce) and insures implementation
- Partnership and input from various internal sources including marketing, sales and business development and across the ENA and ESE MEA organizations
- Forecasts of projected sales reported to Executive team
- Develops and maintains relationships with distribution partners and develops business utilizing all sales channels
- Sales focus: Tracks product sales performance through all sales channels
- Prices products to meet the company financial goals while retaining market competitiveness
- Analyzes market trends and dynamics, customer needs and competition to properly position products through various channels
- Acts as the key contact and coordinator of Eppendorf product line in assigned territory
- Market Intelligence: Provides market and application opportunity by which to grow the current product portfolio through introducing and facilitating new relationships with external manufacturers, dealers and customers
- Works with Executive team to advise on product shortcomings or technical problems and makes recommendations to overcome them
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers including personal visits, email communication and contact by phone
- Understand customer needs and identifies business opportunities
- Follow ups and processes sales leads, based on information received from company trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone inquiries and other sources
- Develops a list of prospective customers on a local level and enters contact information into company CRM
- Demonstrates product samples to end user customers and distributors
- Organizes product show exhibits and attend trade show exhibits, including distributor shows, for the purpose of promoting products
- Maintains and updates company data as required on company CRM
- Works cooperatively with assigned Instrument Sales Specilist and Bioprocess Sales Engineer to generate leads for automation and bioprocess product lines
- Executes global and regional key account strategy in key accounts
- Assists distributor sales personnel to increase sales of Eppendorf products and trains distributor personnel on proper function and usage of Eppendorf North America products including product positioning, use of literature, pricing, etc. and
- Responsible for proper maintenance of company leased vehicles and company equipment
- Submits to supervisor required documentation on a timely basis: including opportunity updates in CRM, time sheets, expense reports, itinerary, market/product questionnaires and feedback, etc.
- 5 to 7 year’s industry related sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets, consistently
- Key understanding of customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of purchasing process, dealer network and competitive landscape
- Strong working relationship with customers and channel partners
- Experience with Smart Channel Management
- Solid network of key user references
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Life Science or related degree and seven to ten years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: