- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R3811
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Manage and Maintain the ERP system.
- Act as the process owner and SME for the ERP system.
- Define material flow in ERP (BOM, costing, purchasing, part number, part issues).
- Work with all business areas to ensure production and spares BOMs are up-to-date
- BSc degree in Science
- ERP systems experience, preferably INFOR and/or SAP
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Word & Excel
- Highly organised and able to adapt to changing demands from various areas of the business
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products
- Opportunity to career progress within a fast pace growing business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: