European Product Training Specialist (m/w/d) Marketing
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-20
- Location: Europe
- Job-ID: R383
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for building the quarterly and annual training program in alignment with the global and application teams, ensuring all resources (location, tools, people, budget…) are planned for.
- You prepare a yearly budget for all trainings and workshops and organize, lead and deliver training to sales teams and dealers on-site and/or remotely.
- You work with key stakeholders, ensuring training is delivered within agreed timelines and keep up to date with the latest product information, competition and applications.
- You define calibration/certification tools to track success and progress, recording assessments and certification and sharing with all appropriate functions.
- You are also in charge of evaluating the efficacy of the training by engaging attendees with surveys to measure KPIs and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- You are responsible for translating requirements into trainings that will keep sales and dealers updated for new trends, competition, value propositions, applications, workflows and solutions.
- You have acquired several years of experience in a similar role, designing multiple training events in a corporate setting or having conducted training to sales/dealers and are familiar with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
- You have completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Science or a Science and business combination and, ideally, Life Science industry experience in an international setting and in a matrix organization.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills, are very organized, understand the sales process and speak English and an additional European language. You are happy to travel up to 30% within Europe.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and a wide range of training and development options.
- Your location of work is flexible within Europe and will have the opportunity to work from home.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann, +49 (40) 53801 x653