Field Application Specialist (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R2640
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Act as the applicational/scientific/methodical lead within the European epMotion Sales & Support team
- Be an integral and responsible part of the epMotion C2C process including presales, method development, method implementation at customers sites, and in the after sales process (troubleshooting)
- Conduct product and application demonstrations according the sub-process product demo
- Execute internal and external trainings
- Prepare and define application implementation contracts
- Cooperate with the global applications team, regional marketing team and service for materials, such as application notes, training courses, optimized methods with customers/vendors etc
- Collaborate with the global applications team and business intelligence to help conducting and analyzing market research and dynamics, customer needs, application usage and trends, product requirements and competition to ensure the achievements of business goals
- Cooperate with Eppendorf Services on technical troubleshooting, programming support and resolution of system service issues
- Attend trade shows, which includes installing/dismantling and acting as an expert for the interface of scientific demand and technical solution
- Technical/scientific speaker focusing on communicating our company product/message regarding targeted applications, techniques and new products. I.e. at symposia, trade shows, customer sites, etc.
- Professional experience in application, sales or marketing of lab products
- Scientific or engineering university degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related area of study or MTA, BTA, CTA professional training and at least 4 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Hands-on experience with automated liquid handling systems is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, dealers and company personnel in a public speaking forum
- High affinity to software and its extensive usage
- Good communication and willingness to travel
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- You will work in a European team with international interfaces and contacts.
- Your will have the opportunity to work from home.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: