Field Service Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Aarschot
- Job-ID: R4474
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You perform service activities on instruments and equipment as requested or initiated. This includes but is not limited to installation, IQ/OQ, preventive maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, alignments and part replacement.
- You adhere to service manuals, technical procedures and direction while properly documenting and managing work activity, time recording and quality documents in-house, on-site at customer facilities or over the phone as required.
- You demonstrate a positive can-do professional image and attitude in front of customers and colleagues always. Communicates status and expectations in both written and verbal formats in a clear, complete, concise manner at frequent or as requested intervals. Exhibits excellent proactive pre-call planning and follow up skills.
- You properly document and manage all work activity, including input to the CRM (E365) system, inventory management, time management, and quality-related activities.
- You are part of the 24/7 emergency service (ULT freezers).
- You successfully completed a technical education and gained 2 to 4 years of working experience.
- You can easily work with MS Office and/ or digital Service platforms/ CRM (Dynamics 365)
- You have a professional attitude towards putting the customer first and good language knowledge (Dutch, English and French).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: