Field Service Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R2883
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You perform service efficiently and effectively, on-site as well as in-house, on instruments and equipment as requested or initiated. This includes but is not limited to installation, preventive maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, alignments and part replacement.
- You deliver high quality, customer-centric service to improve service outcomes and drive a high level of customer satisfaction through exhibiting both excellent technical and customer skills.
- You establish and maintain a high degree of technical knowledge pertaining to service activities described. Satisfactory completion service training curriculum on an ongoing basis.
- You act as a trusted advisor to Eppendorf customers, by understanding the customer’s issues and recommending solutions which provides a positive customer experience and satisfies the customer’s requirements. You contribute to the sale of service products to meet revenue budgets and objectives at a personal, regional and national levels.
- Occasionally extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support customer needs.
- You successfully completed a technical education, MBO 4 level (Electro mechanics) and gained 2 to 4 years of working experience.
- You can easily work with MS Office and/ or digital Service platforms/ CRM (Dynamics 365).
- Preferably a STEK-certification, working on cooling installations is a plus.
- You have a professional attitude towards putting the customer first.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary. You will also receive a company car and a performance bonus.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
- We have a special consignment shift for working outside the normal office hours.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: