Field Support Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R3336
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provide timely and accurate technical support to Eppendorf and Dealer Field Service Engineers (L1), especially for service escalations.
- Maintain close contact with Global Service Specialists (L3) in relation to service escalations, quality issues and any software/hardware changes to instruments.
- Curate L3 information into actionable information to L1, prepare and deliver formal Service Training to L1 Field Service Engineers.
- Manage service improvement projects as assigned by manager.
- Timely response to service escalations from L1 via CRM.
- Liaise with Quality Team on instrument or service part quality issues.
- Timely processing of Dealer warranty claims.
- Regular revision and delivery of FSE Training either classroom based or virtual.
- Proactive review of new TI Bulletins with advice to L1 if necessary.
- For the JEAP region, be responsible for any relevant service projects related to the products you support.
- Meet or exceed all KPIs on Escalation Resolution and Project management.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years commercial experience in a field service engineer position, preferably working on Eppendorf Products.
- Experience in a service support role advantageous
- Able to speak English fluently.
- Ability to speak in public and deliver clear and effective training.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Ability to travel internationally
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,