Finance P2P Team Lead
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Chennai
- Job-ID: R4335
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Review the end-to-end P2P transaction includes:
- All invoices and payment is processed on time as per timelines without any delay.
- To ensure the correctness of transactional posting in the system not limited to account code, cost center, tax code, supporting document, approval, cost allocation and etc.
- Review all the payments to ensure in accordance with the policy, accurate and complied i.e no duplication of invoices before submitting for approval.
- All the payment run and manual posting must be complete before every month's end.
- Review monthly prepayment list to ensure no ages outstanding in the book.
- Investigation of on hold invoices.
- Verify and manage the Vendor Master Data such as creation, extension, activation and etc.
- Review reconciliation of payable/vendor account and liaise with the vendor on any disputes or outstanding matters.
- Involvement in Audit compliance & other internal/ external audit requirement
- Work closely with RTR team on closing schedule (monthly, quarterly and yearly) i.e accrual listing and ensures AP is closed on a timely basis.
- Handle special/ad hoc projects as assigned
- Provide guidance to the P2P team members.
- Cover duties for P2P members when necessary (e.g. during peak periods with a high volume of transactions or absence of team members.
- Responsible to improve the payment process according to the policies & reduce urgent payment requisition from internal customers and identifying opportunities to improve within P2P.
- Review of Bank reconciliation statements and sign off
- Review of Open Purchase orders and ensure all PO are processed with no delays.
- Setting up service level agreements
- Setting up and monitoring of KPIs
- Working with the local finance team to ensure withholding tax requirements /lodgements can be met.
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance or related field
- At least 3 to 5years of related working experience of which 2 years must be related to P2P function
- Good communication skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Committed to meeting deadlines.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: