Front Office Executive
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-06-22
- Location: Chennai
- Job-ID: R4555
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for front desk/ reception, ensuring to keep the area tidy and presentable
- Greet and Welcome Guest
- Answer all incoming calls in the Board number and redirect them or keep messages
- Answer questions and address complaints, scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events if necessary.
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them to respective persons
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Courier – Inbound, Outbound Entries- Cash Courier process & Box related and tracking details
- WIFI guest Creation- For Internal & Pan India offices, and other required for Demo requests, etc
- Speed Post – All entries at the front office, with Sign, seal & Print Out and Tracking Details,
- Stationary – Monthly Order & Stock keeping, and facilitating all employee requirements
- IT Support for Eppendorf India in coordination with IThelp desk Malaysia
- Handle Staff attendance. Register maintenance and Third-party - Attendance upkeep
- Support in New Joiner preparation
- Birthday Gifts- Packing and sending to staff children
- Taking care of meetings, conferences & arrangements
- Any Degree
- Good Communication
- Team Player
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: