Head of Applications Intruments (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-08-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1854
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You represent the customer´s perspective in all applications related tasks throughout the entire lifecycle. You ensure the integration of customer requirements within the product development process.
- You drive the application and lab process oriented roadmap of the department.
- You prioritize, plan resources and manage the budget for the application team.
- You ensure efficient and effective implementation of application related tasks through strategic inputs, development of customer solutions and customer support between the different divisions
- You develop and maintain a network with international customers and opinion leaders to obtain relevant customer feedback on products, applications and workflow solutions.
- As effective leader you manage the application team, including goal setting and monitoring of individual and team targets as well as the promotion and development of your employees.
- You have successfully completed a master degree in natural science / engineering and have at least 5 years professional experience within product development, applications or product management.
- You have deep knowledge in modern life science methods and workflows (MolBio, CellBio, MicroBio) as well as in project management
- First leadership experience would be a plus.
- You have profound German and English language skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: