Head of Quality Data Analytic & Quality Digitalization (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R2562
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible to provide quality related data insights to leverage efficiency potentials and make sure that all necessary measures with regard to the reporting system are implemented and delivered on time.
- You take the ownership for the definition of digital solutions to provide transparent quality data for all quality and regulatory E2E processes.
- You drive the implementation of digital solutions with respect to quality related customer processes (e.g. complaint management) and other operational processes that impact customer satisfaction and / or the overall compliance level of Eppendorf.
- You drive the standardization and harmonization of quality related customer processes for the entire Eppendorf group.
- You lead projects that impact the QM strategy or the organizational structure, being responsible for the implementation of the projects within the given framework (time, budget, quality) and manage the projects through KPIs.
- You lead the Data Analytics & Post-Market-Surveillance team and maintain global partnerships with stakeholders.
- You have successfully completed your university degree in economics, computer science or engineering and have at least 5 years professional experience with data analysis as well as the development and implementation of digital solutions.
- You have experience with GMP and computer system validations.
- You have experience working within or with a quality organization.
- You have leadership experience – preferred in a matrix organization.
- You have sound German and English language skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: