- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1611
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Managing all required EHS programs to ensure compliance with all Eppendorf, local, state, and federal EHS regulations, including but not limited to EPA, OSHA, DOT, and Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (CT DEEP), including all required company programs, processes, instructions, and best practices.
- Maintaining site environmental permits and spill prevention and waste management plans including required inspection and sampling.
- Providing support and guidance daily on safe work practices including ergonomics and use of proper PPE through routine safety checks to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company EHS safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Assisting with periodic industrial hygiene surveys including worker exposure to noise, particulates and chemicals.
- Working with department management, manufacturing engineers and staff to design and implement workplace processes and procedures that help protect workers from potentially hazardous work conditions and to reduce the incidence of injuries, including musculoskeletal.
- Planning, developing and delivering presentations and safety training content that communicates the relevance of EHS information and influences business decisions and worker behavior and acts to inspire a culture where employees at all levels take ownership for safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety, environmental management, and/or a related scientific or technical discipline required.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Professional certification: ASP, CSP, OHST, CHST, CIH, CHMM and/or other certifications a plus
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Work in state of the art office
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: