Bioprocess In-Field Application Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-21
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R495
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provide bioprocess application and technical support to regional sales office and distributors, direct support to end customers through emails, phone calls or visit the installation sites in Asia Pacific (excluding China and India). The primary locations of this role are Malaysia and Singapore, other locations in Southeast Asia can be considered.
- Provide bioprocess sales support (communicate and/or visit prospect, provide suitable system configuration, support product demo and test runs, etc) to customers, regional sales specialists and distributors.
- Conduct bioprocess general and advanced products and sales trainings
- Provide end-customer training at installation sites include system operating training and live fermentation or cell culture training.
- Support tradeshow/exhibitions in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
- Conduct workshop and seminar for internal colleagues and customers/prospects.
- Collaborate with Business Portfolio and Product Support teams in Germany and USA to develop application and technical solutions to our distributors and customers.
- Support beta tests and demo of Bioprocess products at customer sites
- Maintaining the upkeep and operation of the bioprocess laboratory in KL.
- This Job require Overseas travel on an as-needed basis
- For more senior and experienced candidate, supervisory responsibility of the existing IFAS team may be considered as part of the job scope
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in application support role
- Bioengineering and Biotechnology experience, Bioreactor experience preferred
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Life Science field, Masters /PhD in Life Science /Biotechnology preferred
- Experience in application support role
- Expert fluency English (both written and spoken), additional language skills preferred
- Knowledge of competitors of Eppendorf Bioprocess
- Knowledge of Biotech/Pharma application processes
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software as well as CRM (U7, etc.)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830