Bioprocess In-Field Application Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 05-08-20
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R495
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provide bioprocess application and technical support to regional sales office and distributors, direct support to end customers through emails, phone calls or visit the installation sites in Asia Pacific.
- Provide bioprocess sales support (communicate and/or visit prospect, provide suitable system configuration, support product demo and test runs, etc) to customers, regional sales specialists and distributors.
- Conduct bioprocess general and advanced products and sales trainings
- Provide end-customer training at installation sites include system operating training and live fermentation or cell culture training.
- Support tradeshow/exhibitions in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
- Conduct workshop, seminar and etc for internal colleagues and customers/prospects.
- Communicate with Headquarters in Germany and USA to provide best possible support to regional sales office, distributors and customers.
- Support beta tests for Eppendorf new bioprocess products.
- Maintaining bioprocess laboratory in KL.
- Bioprocess product competition research and study.
- At least Master’s Degree in Life Science or Biotechnology
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in application support role
- Expert fluency English (both written and spoken), preferably other languages as well
- Knowledge of market competitors of Eppendorf Bioprocess
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software as well as CRM (U7, etc.)
- Flexibility and high willingness to travel inside and outside of sales region.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to understand and work in culturally different markets
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of b2b business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Travelling is required for this role
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830