In-field Application Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Singapore
- Job-ID: R2223
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provide application and technical support for Eppendorf general laboratory products to sales specialists, distributors and end customers through emails, phone calls or visitation in Singapore.
- The primary location of this role is in Singapore and on as-needed basis to support other Southeast Asia countries.
- Provide sales support (communicate and/or visit prospect, recommend suitable system configuration, support product demo and test runs, etc) to customers, sales specialists and distributors.
- Conduct general/ advanced products and sales trainings.
- Provide end-customer training at installation sites include system operating training, customer’s application runs and troubleshooting.
- Support tradeshow/ exhibitions and other planned marketing activities.
- Conduct workshop, seminar or webinar for internal colleagues and customers/ prospects.
- Collaborate with Technical Product Support team to develop application and technical solutions to customers.
- Support beta tests and demo of general lab products at customer sites.
- Maintaining the upkeep and operation of all demo/ sampling inventory.
- 3 – 5 years’ experiences in application support role.
- Molecular biology and cell culture experiences preferred.
- Minimum Masters /PhD in Life Science /Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology preferred.
- Expert fluency English (both written and spoken), additional languages preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft office as well as CRM software.
- Flexible and willing to travel.
- Knowledge in biotechnology/ pharma
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Ability to understand and work in culturally different markets.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,