Inside Sales Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-07-23
- Location: Hørsholm / Malmø
- Job-ID: R7251
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for conducting telesales and increasing effectiveness of online channels while working in close cooperation with the sales, eCommerce, technical service and regional marketing.
- You drive product sales by focusing on the geographic Nordic countries, which is not covered by Account Managers or by complementing Account Managers’ efforts on targeted customers in line with the strategy.
- You increase daily touch points with customers to better penetrate underperforming segments and gain access to locked down accounts.
- You generate interest for consumables, sellable service and other products by articulating competitive differentiators and Eppendorf value proposition.
- You prospect for new clients and opportunities through high volume outbound calling and refer opportunities to the relevant sales channels.
- Using the CRM, you will create repeat purchases, target new and existing customers and increase sales.
- You have completed a degree in a scientific field such as Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology etc. and are professionally experienced in sales, especially telesales.
- You are an excellent negotiator, enjoy customer interaction and are fluent in English and other Nordic language(s) is an advantage.
- You possess solid CRM skills and are competent with MS Office package.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- By working with Eppendorf, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- We offer employment in a globally successful and stable company with an innovative and appreciative corporate culture.
- Possible office/ working locations: Southern part of Sweden (Malmö) or Denmark (Hørsholm)
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: