Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d) Germany
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-07-22
- Location: Heidelberg / Cologne-Wesseling
- Job-ID: R4977
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
In this role, you will run a portfolio of customers in a proactive and consultative phone sales role. You are passionate about developing and managing commercial relationships to sell Eppendorf products and services. You will be responsible for engaging customers directly to understand business needs and gather competitive intelligence to drive new business. As part of Europe Inside Sales & e-Business, you will work closely with the sales, e-Commerce, technical service, and regional marketing teams.
- You prospect for new clients and opportunities (with new and existing clients) through high volume outbound calling and refer opportunities to eBusiness Sales Specialist for eProcurement / Punchout connections and Customer Specific Pricing in e-Shop
- You drive product sales by focusing on geographic regions, which are not covered by sales representatives or by complementing Sales Representatives efforts on targeted customers in line with the strategy defined by the Head of Inside Sales and eBusiness.
- You generate interest for consumables and sellable service by articulating competitive differentiators and Eppendorf value proposition.
- You emphasise the e-Shop as a purchasing channel and cooperate close with eCommerce team within global eBusiness.
- You leverage use of CRM processes and data available to create repeat purchases, target new and existing customers and increase sales.
- Refer opportunities to Sales Reps that cannot easily be sold over the phone or require personal visits to close.
- You ideally possess a degree in Life Science or related subjects.
- You have already worked few years in the field of sales, preferably inside sales, digital sales, customer success (or can provide equivalent combination of education and work experience) and have experience working with a CRM system.
- You have ideally knowledge of the Eppendorf product portfolio or product portfolio of similar nature.
- You convince with your proven excellent negotiation skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in the local language, and in English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- You will be part of a family-like, charismatic and international Sales Team.
- We offer employment in a globally successful and stable company with an innovative and appreciative corporate culture.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: