- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R5725
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Define/improved process for site inventory checks, investigations and monitoring to ensure site production does not stop
- Able to work effectively within a team and a fast paced environment
- Experience of Cycle Counting, stock accuracy and stock taking/investigation
- Proven experience of MRP systems and good knowledge of excel
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of the business
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products
- Opportunity to progress within a large and diverse business
- Ability to develop your experience of working in the field of material planning
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products.
- Opportunity to career progress within a fast pace growing business.
- Drive innovation and collaboration into Eppendorf Research & Development organization.
- 5% Employer Pension contribution
- Unlimited training opportunities
- On-site parking
- Flexible working
- Free Employee Welfare services and Social events
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: