Work Cell Technician Intern
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With about 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- High school degree or higher in the field relating to plastics, electro-mechanical, machine or manufacturing technology.
- This internship will work in an environment with state-of-the-art molding equipment, molds with sophisticated automation equipment.
- The Work Cell Technician Intern will generally be between one to four months where the training is under the guidance of the Technical Manager or designee. T
- he intern will be highly managed, controlled and structured. The intern could be assigned a project that will enhance, optimize or streamline processes.
- Will work with the automation team and learn the basic elements of the Work Cell Technician position.
- Special projects maybe assigned in support of the CPA or packaging room.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive medical and dental insurance options
- 401k match
- Innovation and Collaborative corporate culture