Design V&V Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Shanghai
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With about 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Establish, maintain, and optimize the procedure and process, affiliated tool-kit, and Best Practice of R&D product risk management, verification and validation, certification to align with development procedure, regulation, standard, and regulatory affair, etc.
- Develop product risk analysis & control plan and protocol, design product verification & validation concept, plan, method, and tools to meet the requests of user needs, product requirement, application environment, etc.
- Work close with customer to communicate, clarify, and identify the application, user needs, user environment, and product requirements, break down and deliver all requirements to development team, and make all requirements measurable
- Be responsible for product risk analysis and control at each milestone dynamically, establishing V&V mockup and prototype, implementing V&V plan and protocol, and solve the risk issues with development team. All documents and records for risk management shall be regularly updated and archived.
- Work close with third party testing institute and certification body to gain the certificates as per request by project and product，plan and propose the measures of safety and other regulatory requirements if necessary
- Risk management for new technology projects, NPI projects and LCE projects
- Work with R&D team / project team to deliver product on time, high quality within budgeted cost and make sure the usability, feasibility, safety, and regulatory compliance of designed products
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering Background
- Proficient knowledge of English Language both written and spoken is essential.
- At least 5 years of work experience of risk management, V&V, or certification in R&D function.
- Work at related function in the industry of medical device or life science instrument is a PLUS
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Molly Wu, +86 21 38560522