Area Southwest Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Montesson
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality management system according to ISO 9001, 17025, 13485, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality Systems Regulation
- You proactively provide leadership in Quality System definition and deployment with focus on prevention, continuous improvement programs, and customer satisfaction
- You seek opportunities to continuously improve understanding, performance and quality of complaint documentation, processes and procedures
- You provide quality and process related trainings within the area, you conduct Audits and define interfaces to EAG, supplier, distributor
- You coordinate Non- Conformances and CAPA related activities and field action to ensure compliance to the procedure and regulatory requirements as required
- You lead development and roll out quality process KPI’s
- You are in hands of a B.A./B.Sc. degree (B.Sc. Engineering preferred) or equivalent in a Life Science, Engineering, or other science discipline; business degree is desirable.
- You have professional experience in the field of QM-Systems
- Your Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- You have vast experience in Complaint Handling, Customer Support and auditing techniques
- You have good knowledge in Q-Systems ISO 9001, 17025, 13485, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality Systems Regulation, Regulatory Requirements
- You convince with very good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- You will have the opportunity to work from home.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Edina Huskic, + 33 (0) 1 30 15 57 44