Head of Metrology
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Montesson
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You manage projects and improvements in metrology, you identify deviations, and you elaborate and set up new projects and new methods in pipette and instrumentation metrology.
- You review documents relating to metrology on the basis of the schedule defined by the Head of Quality Control.
- You verify metrological procedures and instructions, you authorize and monitor the authorization of the laboratory’s HN1 and HN2 pipette technicians and improve existing methods.
- You ensure environmental conditions and organise the tracking of laboratory material and standards.
- You provide and consult technical communication and communication on metrology with clients and corporate staff and maintain the communication on metrology with COFRAC
- You conduct internal and external trainings in metrology and design the training material.
- You are an Engineer or have an equivalent education.
- You have more than five years professional experience.
- You are well trained in metrology.
- You know how to organise and lead work groups.
- You have a well-developed capacity to listen and facilitate in order to develop projects.
- You are able to take important decisions.
- You speak English fluently
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- You can look forward to working with modern technical equipment.
- By working for us you will make an active contri-bution to improving human living conditions.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Edina Huskic, + 33 (0) 1 30 15 57 44