Field Application Specialist (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Southwest Europe
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You act as the applicational/scientific/methodical lead within the European Sales & Support team, being an integral and responsible part of the C2C process including presales, method development, method implementation at customers sites, and in the after sales process.
- You conduct product and application demonstrations according the sub-process product demo.
- You conduct internal and external trainings.
- You prepare and define application implementation contracts.
- In Cooperation with the global application team, regional marketing team, service and business intelligence you help conducting and analyzing market research and dynamics, customer needs, application usage and trends, product requirements and competition to ensure the achievements of business goals.
- You offer programming support and resolution of system service issues.
- You attend trade shows, which includes installing/dismantling and acting as an expert for the interface of scientific demand and technical solution, focusing on communicating our company product.
- Scientific or engineering university degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related area of study or MTA, BTA, CTA professional training and at least 4 years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Professional experience in application, sales or marketing of lab products.
- Hands-on experience with automated liquid handling systems is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, dealers and company personnel in a public speaking forum.
- Confident in the use of MS Office programs.
- High affinity to user software and its extensive usage.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50 % of working time) and a high level of customer orientation.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Your location of work is flexible within Europe (countries France, Spain, Italy).
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Edina Huskic, + 33 (0) 1 30 15 57 44