Customer Experience Advocate Representative
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; and/or two to five years related experience and/or training in service, quality, or manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of the life science industry (competition, service products & business models, customer segments) is preferred.
- Experience conducting business-relevant service and administrative tasks; understanding of key customer satisfaction drivers.
- Good business acumen
- Networking skills (internal and external)
- Systematic, analytical, and structured approach to challenges
- Persuasiveness and assertiveness (also in complex matrix organizations)
- Readiness to take on responsibility; ‘can-do’ attitude
- Successfully operates in a high-volume, faced-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Work in brand new, state of the art office