Field Pipette Calibration Specialist - Entry Level Opportunity!
- Start: immediately
- Location: New York
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Assemble, clean, calibrate and repair liquid handling instrumentation through the attachment and/or installation of mechanical/electronic parts.
- Execute the determined service product, following any established customer protocols, tests instruments to ensure conformance to agreed specifications.
- Determine and completes necessary cleaning, replacement, adjustment or repair.
- Record calibration test measurements in computer database. Print instrument performance test certificates as required
- High School or GED equivalent required, Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience (i.e, sales or service); or equivalent military training with at least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Company Vehicle